[Az-Geocaching] Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta: Consult New Mexico Geocachers forum on Yahoo! Groups

Larry H listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

> That is cool to see that there are a couple of
> geocaches right near Fiesta
> Park. I have never done any caching out of state and
> prefer to cache in
> AZ... but, if there was a hot air balloon themed
> cache somewhere in ALBQ, I
> might just be so inclined to seek it out! :)

If I have time, I'll pick up some items from the
fiesta and place a 'balloon' cache before I head to
Phoenix for the Halloween event.

=====
FriarED