[Az-Geocaching] New Leader (again) final version

Loran Wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:05:53 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regan Smith"

 Besides I think I upset Loran as he misspelled his team name

-----

When I wrote my reply it wasn't to anyone in particular.  It just get
bothered by the attitude towards the numbers. The numbers mean nothing
except personal accomplishment. They are up to the individual to use them or
not however they feel.

I like them, I use them, they give me a sense of accomplishment. Personal
choice.

If someone doesn't like them. Fine. That is there personal choice.

If we removed everything from geocaching that someone didn't like we would
have nothing left including caches.

(ralloD dnaS meaT) naroL