[Az-Geocaching] RE: It's THAT season

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:57:22 -0800 (PST)

--0-760606022-1070395042=:82810

Sprocket I really hope that you are not threatening anyone. You don't seem like that kind of person. This is nothing but trouble for the listserve. For my own situation, I can only say that should my attorney find any harassing messages were sent to me through a workplace computer (and it is ALL public record, btw), their employer would be liable for harassment litigation. Clear enough? I don't know what I did to get on this particular persons bad side, but he sure as hell seems to have it in for me. Think I am playing? You've got a lot to lose. I am also unsubscribing from azgeocaching.com, this service is not doing anyone any favors by sending out stories of suicide or allowing harassment or death threats to be sent out over it.

Brian,
What a bummer! I hope I never encounter something like that. Your
story makes my (untold) story of how I slowed down for a mule deer last
week only to see it hit by an oblivious driver in car coming in the
opposite direction seem like a picnic.

Trish,
I hope you'll at least post the coordinates beforehand so some of us
can at least ''search'' for you. :-)

As much as I hate to admit it, I too have become affected by the holiday
seasons in recent years. I don't get depressed though; what I feel is
anger and rage. Primarily at those who have turned what should be a
joyous celebration into a commercial venture and at those who are
brainwashed and buy into the hype (or should I say tripe.) And you know
who you are... but then again... maybe you don't. :-) If you see me
with a .357, it won't be aimed at myself. :-D

-- Sprocket

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-760606022-1070395042=:82810

<DIV>Sprocket I&nbsp;really hope that you are not threatening anyone. You don't seem like that kind of person. This is nothing but trouble for the listserve. For my own situation, I can only say that should&nbsp;my attorney&nbsp;find any harassing messages were sent to me through a workplace computer (and it is ALL public record, btw), their employer would be liable for&nbsp;harassment litigation.&nbsp;Clear enough? I don't know what I did to get on this particular persons bad side, but he sure as hell seems to have it in for me. Think I am playing? You've got a lot to lose.&nbsp;I am also unsubscribing from azgeocaching.com, this service is not doing anyone any favors by sending out stories of suicide or allowing harassment or death threats to be sent out over it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Brian,<BR>What a bummer! I hope I never encounter something like that. Your <BR>story makes my (untold) story of how I slowed down for a mule deer last <BR>week only to see it hit by an oblivious driver in car coming in the <BR>opposite direction seem like a picnic.<BR><BR>Trish,<BR>I hope you'll at least post the coordinates beforehand so some of us <BR>can at least ''search'' for you. :-)<BR><BR>As much as I hate to admit it, I too have become affected by the holiday <BR>seasons in recent years. I don't get depressed though; what I feel is <BR>anger and rage. Primarily at those who have turned what should be a <BR>joyous celebration into a commercial venture and at those who are <BR>brainwashed and buy into the hype (or should I say tripe.) And you know <BR>who you are... but then again... maybe you don't. :-) If you see me <BR>with a .357, it won't be aimed at myself. :-D<B
 R><BR>--
 Sprocket<BR><BR>____________________________________________________________<BR>Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv@azgeocaching.com<BR>To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:<BR>http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching<BR><BR>Arizona's Geocaching Resource<BR>http://www.azgeocaching.com</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-760606022-1070395042=:82810--