[Az-Geocaching] RE: It's THAT season

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:36:36 -0700

Brian,
 What a bummer! I hope I never encounter something like that.  Your
story makes my (untold) story of how I slowed down for a mule deer last
week only to see it hit by an oblivious driver in  car coming in the
opposite direction seem like a picnic.

Trish,
 I hope you'll at least post the coordinates beforehand so some of us
can at least ''search'' for you. :-)

As much as I hate to admit it, I too have become affected by the holiday
seasons in recent years.  I don't get depressed though; what I feel is
anger and rage. Primarily at those who have turned what should be a
joyous celebration into a commercial venture and at those who are
brainwashed and buy into the hype (or should I say tripe.) And you know
who you are... but then again... maybe you don't. :-)   If you see me
with a .357, it won't be aimed at myself. :-D

-- Sprocket