[Az-Geocaching] glendale Geocaches

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

One of my favorite caches (Cowles Mountain GC5EB) has
apparently been abandoned by the owner. The local
caching community has maintained the cache for over
two years, including completely replacing it after a
couple of plunderings.

If a cache is still getting hits and is worth keeping,
I would vote against archiving it.

Mark A. Pedersen