[Az-Geocaching] glendale Geocaches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:52:23 -0700

At 12:26 AM 4/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Why? if it is still there - it was a very challenging cache and would
>think still enjoyable. Does anyone know the owner? and are the still around?

Is a cache abandoned if people are still finding it?  There has been talk
on the geocaching.com forums about automatically archiving a cache if the
owner hasn't logged onto the site in a certain period of time.  I think
that if a cache is still in decent shape, and people are still enjoying the
cache, it is not abandoned, even if the owner left the game.

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com