[Az-Geocaching] Great Time in Phoenix Area

B YONKE listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to thank all the geocachers in the Phoenix area for
the great time we had this last weekend geocaching in your city.
This is the first time we have had so many opportunities that we
had difficulty deciding which way to go. It's always interesting
to see how it's done in other areas. We couldn't believe the size
of some of the micro's we found. We searched for a variety of
caches from micros in the East Valley Area, traditional caches in
South Mountain Park and the Apache Junction area. We also found a
cluster of virtuals near the capital.

Again, Thanks for the experiences.
Brian and Carlin
Liberty, MO