[Az-Geocaching] newbie requesting help

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:41:39 -0700

How funny that you're looking for the 19th Hole cache. I just e-mailed Denny
about that yesterday to confirm the coordinates I computed. I went looking
for it yesterday, but somewhere between the Beer Can cache and 19th Hole (at
least where I think it is) the batteries in my GPS died. DRAT! In the heat
of the moment, I headed over to Fry's Electronics and bought 8 rechargable
AA batteries. This won't happen again!

Maybe I'll see you tonight, since I plan on looking again.

-FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Heather Drake
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 7:47 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] newbie requesting help

I am attempting the "19th Hole" by Tres Hombres.  After about 3 nights of
looking at the puzzle, I can't figure out how to decipher it.  Any hints
would be greatly appreciated.  I've done the first part where I went to the
coordinates and got the word and put it in the tongue of the Tres Hombres.
My inner coyote just isn't howling to me on this one.

Thanks,
Heather (aka Darsantre in her log sigs)