[Az-Geocaching] newbie geocacher braves her two cents

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
23 Sep 2002 23:16:20 -0700

No need to apologize.  This list is full of people and just like a big
group of people we don't always agree, nor should we.  There is little
to discuss is we all think alike.
I expect to see minor uproars from time to time on this list, and I see
people start to unsubscribe in heards when it happens, but I'm not about
to start censoring people just to stop it.  The only way that would
happen is if we get people like our now infamous guy that came in here
and told us all to stay off his property.  If he had continued with that
sort of thing he would be in big danger of getting kicked off the list
since it had no use on the list at all.... except that it was really
really funny :)

Anyway, I got waaay off on a tangent.  What it comes down to is that I
want everyone to speak their mind.  If you're mad I would prefer you
count to ten, take a deep breath or whatever you do to calm down before
posting so that you can type a clear message that will state your point
point in a calm level headed manner.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek