[Az-Geocaching] PDA POLL!!!

Bill Burkett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:41:58 -0700

I need to update my answers to the PDA poll.  Fry's Electronics is
advertising refurbished Handspring Visor Deluxe PDAs with 8 MB RAM for $80,
so I picked one up.  So, my dear old Palm Pilot Personal remains my everyday
handheld computer, but the Visor is now loaded with the active Arizona cache
logs and I'm no longer printing page after page.  Very cool!

Thanks for all you do, Snaptek guys!

Make & Model - Handspring Visor Deluxe
OS (i.e Palm, WinCE, PocketPC, etc...) - Palm OS 3.1H3
Memory - 8 MB
Do you currently use our downloadable web page files in pda format?  YES!