[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:59:26 -0700

I have pretty much been a single parent with my two sons, and we are always referred to as Denny and the boys by my
family.  Well when we started Rob from team Chump took the twist on it along with the Tres Amigos and said why not The
"Tres Hombres,"
so it stuck

-----Original Message-----
From: WOLFB8 [mailto:Wolfb8@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 7:33 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

well I have another question for you all...After doing the 12th anniversary cache yesterday... I think I have figure out
why greenspeed uses that as there team name ...... But what about the rest of you...

.why did you choose the team name that use you??????

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind