[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:46:55 -0700 (PDT)

I picked the name "Lightning" because "Flash" first told me about GC,
and we partnered on my second (and long) cache find. His name is Ron
Gordon, figger that out! We don't cache together too much anymore but
the name stuck.

He and I had started the loose team name "Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse
Searchers" that we told the Posse anyone could use that phrase when
they geocache. I don't think anybody but Flash and I use it.

When I first took out my 2 daughters, they picked the names "Glow
Gurl" and "Thunderbolt" kinda on the spot, logging at (I believe)
Agave Gardens. Then at the 2001 Campout on the then-pristine Rim,
Monica coined the term "Team Storm Cell" from our names and the
current weather. I only use that Team name when my girls are with me,
and my fiance, who picked "VStar" (which is his Yamaha motorcycle)
fits in with the theme (albeit, loosely).

Long, hopefully not boring, explanation.
Thanks
Trisha "Lightning"
Team Storm Cell
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse Searchers
Prescott.
Oh heck, as long as I get out and cache, who cares? :-)