[Az-Geocaching] RE: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #629 - 4 msgs

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:36:21 -0700

How funny that you should mention injuries on the FroBro-2 cache, D-Dubs. My
wife whacked her head on the playground equipment on that one as well. Could
FroBro-2 be the most dangerous cache in AZ? :)

FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Dennis Wodarz
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 3:28 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] RE: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #629 - 4 msgs

A log on the Frobro #2 cache by purplemyst made me wonder about injuries
sustained while caching. He whacked his head on some playground
equipment. I personally have had minor cuts, scrapes and some hefty
Cholla attacks.

Anyone know anyone that was more seriously injured in an attempt to
reach/find a cache in Arizona or elsewhere?

Frobro D-Dubs