[Az-Geocaching] RTW is back! :)

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:38:48 -0700

Team Ropingthewind is back!!!!!!!! :) LOL

I cant wait to get out geocaching again! We have been gone for almost 3
weeks competing in some ballooning competitions in NM and TX. I knew there
would probably be a whole bunch of new caches when we got home and there is!
Not only that, but, we fell from the 3rd spot we seem to have been holding
out at for what seems like a lifetime. I come home to find we have fallen to
6th or 7th! :(   Just more incentive to get back out there caching again! :)
LOL

We did manage to get 2 caches on the road trip- one on the way out (The
Snake Timber Cache) north of Globe and one on the way home (The Happy Easter
Blue Box) west of Duncan, AZ. The latter was a nice little diversion from a
non-stop drive home from Waco, TX. This cache provided a nice little break
from driving. We drove most of the way in toward the cache and then hiked
the last little part. A fun diversion and some awsome views at the cache
site.

Anyways, look forward to getting out caching again! Also, stay tuned as Team
RTW will be hiding our first (!) geocache very soon! Hopefully, one of the
next upcoming weekends. Yehaw!

Also, congrats to Team CHUMP on reaching the 400 mark!

Finally, this may be old news and not sure if it was talked about here on
the list or not... but, I assume everyone saw the recent article on
Geocaching in the Mesa Tribune? A well done article.

C'yall out on the geocaching trail!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind