[Az-Geocaching] Interesing day at Grampa Abe's Hideaway

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:21:09 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C294C8.92A2AD60

Hello Brian, =20

It sounds like you've had some interesting trips out at Bulldog Canyon.  =
So far my visits have been quiet and enjoyable.  It's people like those t=
hat you wrote about that are eventually going to get the area closed down=
 for the rest of us.  I noticed that the entrance to the ROAD RACE 2 and =
the USERY PASS CACHE has a new fence placed in front of the old fence.  T=
his new fence doesn't have an opening like the old fence does.  So I pres=
ume that we are no longer allowed into that area.  I hope the closure is =
only temporary - but I may be hoping for too much.

Sorry you missed the T-Shirt at the cache!

RandMan =20
 =20