[Az-Geocaching] Bulldog Canyon

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:53:31 EST

--part1_20.30d85a5.2b14584b_boundary

Hey Brian,
I'm curious which gate did you enter when you went into the Bulldog Canyon
area?  Was it off the Bush Highway, and how far in were you where they were
shooting?  We will probably head out that way next week for some hiking and
geocaching.  Just want to be aware if there are some wild ones around.
Kelly- roadrunners

--part1_20.30d85a5.2b14584b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey Brian, <BR>
I'm curious which gate did you enter when you went into the Bulldog Canyon area?&nbsp; Was it off the Bush Highway, and how far in were you where they were shooting?&nbsp; We will probably head out that way next week for some hiking and geocaching.&nbsp; Just want to be aware if there are some wild ones around.<BR>
Kelly- roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_20.30d85a5.2b14584b_boundary--