[Az-Geocaching] Magellan customer is great!

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:19:03 -0700

I got my SporTrak Pro back on Friday.  The first thing that I noticed when
I got the box was that it was a much bigger box than I shipped the unit to
Magellan in.

I opened the box and was surprised to find a box full of Magellan accessories.

Included with my repaired unit, they found a bad battery compartment
connection, were the following.

1.  An extra PC cable
2.  Cigarette lighter power adapter
3.  Leather carrying case
4.  Suction cup windshield mount
5.  Extra wrist strap

It took them less than a day to fix the unit and ship it out to me.  They
extended my warranty 90 days after the repair, and sent me the free
accessories.  I couldn't be happier with Magellan.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache