[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:52:54 -0700

I did some calling around. There are a new set of rules to get the permit.
There are 3 locations that you can go to get the permit. The air force base
in Gila Bend, The Marine corps air station in Yuma and the Refuge in Ajo.
For at least the Gila Bend location you have to go there any time Monday -
Friday 7am to 3pm. You fill out the paper work, see a video and get the
permit. You can no longer get the permit via the mail.

Anyone got any ideas?

Barry Hiker Neely

              "Team Tierra Buena"
              <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>                   To:                                         <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
                                                                cc:
              Sent by:                                          Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.
              com

              Tuesday November 12, 2002 12:52 PM
              Please respond to listserv

> When I did the "Camino del Diablo" trip last year, I picked
> up my permit at the BLM in Phoenix. I got all the documents,
> read them, signed them, and got our permits in about 15
> minutes in person.

Larry, do you remember if that was at the BLM office in North Phoenix,
or were you at the Public Lands Information Center downtown?

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
Making Geocaching harder than it ought to be...