[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:57:03 -0700

I called the Phoenix office and was told that the whole process could be
done at their place. the tape is 22 min long. Hours 7 to 3:30. It is a lot
closer than any of the others.

BArry Hiker Neely

              "Farquhar, Larry"
              <larry.farquhar@ipni.com>                         To:                                         <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
                                                                cc:
              Sent by:                                          Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.
              com

              Tuesday November 12, 2002 01:37 PM
              Please respond to listserv

The 21605 N. 7th Ave office in North Phoenix.

I'd suggest calling them at 623-580-5500 to verify they still give
permits there. Keep in mind EACH adult needs a permit. If you want to
get the permits immediately, all adults need to be there to sign.
Otherwise, you can bring the signed forms back and get the permit then.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com