[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Cache?

Fri, 31 May 2002 00:45:39 EDT

--part1_9.28c1a76c.2a2859f3_boundary

We have a strict rule that the "roadrunners" can't log a find unless we are
both there.  Therefore, we always go caching together.  There was only one
exception when Jean went to S. Dakota to visit family and she hid a travel
bug.  We are more successful finding caches with two sets of eyes (and 2
GPS').
Kelly  "roadrunners"

--part1_9.28c1a76c.2a2859f3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>We have a strict rule that the "roadrunners" can't log a find unless we are both there.&nbsp; Therefore, we always go caching together.&nbsp; There was only one exception when Jean went to S. Dakota to visit family and she hid a travel bug.&nbsp; We are more successful finding caches with two sets of eyes (and 2 GPS').&nbsp; <BR>
Kelly&nbsp; "roadrunners"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9.28c1a76c.2a2859f3_boundary--