[Az-Geocaching] most expensive geocache yet

Cheryl Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 01:32:01 +0000

We can't top the price, but know what it is like to get stuck.  We were
doing a cache back side of lake pleasant and had the blazer up to the door
in water as we tried to go through a wash.  Took us almost 2 hours and the
help of a 1 ton diesel to pull us out.
Team CBx2