[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Cache?

Wed, 29 May 2002 21:07:43 -0400

Brian wrote:

"To have a team you have to do the caches as a team.  You might have a couple of players on the bench from time to time, but your first string will generally always play together every "game"."

Uh Oh. Now I'm in trouble. Can I be a 'team' if it's only one person? Do I have to draft my truck as a stand-in? Can I get double credit for only having half the people?

I'll be cloning myself next week and sending the duplicates to half a dozen other states so that I can challenge CCCooper Agency's lofty status as top finders...

-Mike, ever the smartass...- (n4/c)