[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Cache?

Wed, 29 May 2002 10:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

ONE THOUSAND caches??? I'm sorry folks, I don't mean to offend, but
that falls in the category of "Get A life"..... ha ha ha.....or else,
"I am independently wealthy and have no interpersonal relationships"
Trisha "Lightning"

(OK, I am really just a bit envious....I wish I had more time to
geocache!)

On Tue, 28 May 2002, "Koch, Dan" wrote