[Az-Geocaching] Re: remove from mailing list

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
28 May 2002 15:52:35 -0700

Sure, there is a link on the bottom of every single message that this
mailing list sends out for the mailing list.  Just click on it and at
the very bottom of that page will be a place that you can put in your
e-mail address (next to the "edit options" button).  Just enter it in
and then you will need the password that you were assigned (if you can't
remember it, it's not a big deal.. it will e-mail it to you) just put
that password into the box under unsubscribe and you will be immediatly
taken off.

May I suggest if you are still interested in the list, but just don't
like getting all the mail that you try setting preferences to digest
mode. That way you will only get 1 e-mail a day and it will have a table
of contents, so you can quickly look though and see if anything is worth
reading.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek