[Az-Geocaching] Re: remove from mailing list

Bill Hoddy listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:06:52 -0400

Can someone tell me how I can remove my name from this mailing list?  I didn't
realize I'd receive so many emails when I suscribed, and I don't have the time
to read and delete all of them.

Thanks, Bill Hoddy