[Az-Geocaching] Cache bandits

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 21:21:16 -0700

At 08:54 PM 5/24/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>I agree with you also, people are catching on to locating a remote
>place with "stuff" to rummage thru and take. Human nature....ugh. I
>can't believe that creep would take the ammo box~!

As I said in a previous message, it has already happened down here a couple
times.  I was the first person to find "Watching Storms with Eeyore" after
it's ammo can was liberated.  We found the cache as a pile of items under a
tree.  Sadly we didn't have anything with us to put the contents into and
logged it as such on the cache page.  We were able to pretty much water
proof the items.  I do know that the cache has been put into a new container.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache