[Az-Geocaching] Cache bandits

Fri, 24 May 2002 20:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

Oooh, Mike, now you have me curious....for all of us "non-Phoenix"
cachers who may never get down to ASU.....what kind of container?? :-)
Trisha

I agree with you also, people are catching on to locating a remote
place with "stuff" to rummage thru and take. Human nature....ugh. I
can't believe that creep would take the ammo box~!

Mike Schwarz wrote

> On Thu, 23 May 2002, Ken Henson wrote:
> >
> >> Today (Thursday, May 23) I visited my cache, Sycamore View.  On
the
> >> cache page there is only one entry.  The log book has about six
> >> entries.  The last entry, May 18, made by �Space
Men� stated that he /