[Az-Geocaching] Just an observation

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 21:25:37 -0700

--Apple-Mail-3-957464487

Just an observation

The more caches I visit, the more I see logs that have been written in=20=

the log book, but never logged on the cache page.

  As the owner of several caches some of the reward I get from placing=20=

caches is reading the posted logs.

Today (Thursday, May 23) I visited my cache, Sycamore View.  On the=20
cache page there is only one entry.  The log book has about six=20
entries.  The last entry, May 18, made by =93Space Men=94 stated that he =
/=20
they took the cache box.  It was an ammo can.  The rest of the cache box=20=

contents were left at the site.  The log book and the contents of the=20
cache had been placed in a Ziplock bag that was in the cache box along. =20=

Someone had added their trash to the bag with the log book.  The log=20
read that this site should not be listed on the web.  Only special=20
people should be allowed to visit this special sacred spot.

Maybe, just maybe, I would get a different group of visitors at my=20
caches if I made them =93Member  Only=94 caches?

--Apple-Mail-3-957464487

The more caches I visit, the more I see logs that have been written in
the log book, but never logged on the cache page.=20

 As the owner of several caches some of the reward I get from placing
caches is reading the posted logs. =20

Today (Thursday, May 23) I visited my cache, Sycamore View.  On the
cache page there is only one entry.  The log book has about six
entries.  The last entry, May 18, made by =93Space Men=94 stated that he =
/
they took the cache box.  It was an ammo can.  The rest of the cache
box contents were left at the site.  The log book and the contents of
the cache had been placed in a Ziplock bag that was in the cache box
along.  Someone had added their trash to the bag with the log book.=20
The log read that this site should not be listed on the web.  Only
special people should be allowed to visit this special sacred spot.   =20=

Maybe, just maybe, I would get a different group of visitors at my
caches if I made them =93Member  Only=94 caches? </fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-3-957464487--