[Az-Geocaching] Prescott National Forest Closure

Wed, 22 May 2002 20:57:56 EDT

Just to let everyone know...

We had planned to go up to Prescott this weekend to do some caching.  I
called the Prescott National Forest late this afternoon to find out if there
are going to be any more closures.  The "big guys" met just this morning, and
as of this Friday at 8:00 a.m., the Forest will be completely closed - at
least that is what the guy who answered the phone said.  So, it looks like
most of the caches in that area will be unavailable for awhile.  I'm hoping
they post the closure notice on their site soon, but I have not seen anything
yet.

Kristen
Team AZSaluki