[Az-Geocaching] more congrats... and about access permits...

Bell, Robert listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:36:48 -0700

Go to the forest ranger station on MacDonald in Mesa, across
the street from the AZ Southwest Museum.  Open 9-5 I think.
Ask for the Bulldog Canyon permit. It is free and you will
get it while you wait.

Rob
Team CHUMP

-----Original Message-----
From: Noesis4@aol.com [mailto:Noesis4@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 14:05
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] more congrats... and about access permits...

Hey.. Seems that I missed Wyle E's 400th - Congratulations, Larry, Connie,
and all the family! Now, what kind of virtual cache can we post to
commemorate *this* milestone? ;)

On that note, let me be the first to congratulate Loran (Team Sand Dollar)
for what will surely be his 300th cache found by weeks end... he'd probably
have made it sooner had he not been the first three visitors to my Musicbox
cache! Maybe someday I'll join the '300' ranks with you, Loran..

Now, a question on permits. I received my State Trust Lands permit last
week, but there is another permit of sorts required to enter areas like
where Larry's 'Mission: Looney Tunes' and 'Mission: Almost Impossible'
caches are. These spots are gated off with a drum latch and combo lock. I've
seen the letter that lists the combos used each month that is sent to those
who request it, but I have misplaced the info on which city or agency issues
these. Does anybody know who I need to be visiting or writing to for this?

Thanks for any help,

-Mike-  (n4/c)