[Az-Geocaching] more congrats... and about access permits...

Mon, 20 May 2002 17:04:47 -0400

Hey.. Seems that I missed Wyle E's 400th - Congratulations, Larry, Connie, and all the family! Now, what kind of virtual cache can we post to commemorate *this* milestone? ;)

On that note, let me be the first to congratulate Loran (Team Sand Dollar) for what will surely be his 300th cache found by weeks end... he'd probably have made it sooner had he not been the first three visitors to my Musicbox cache! Maybe someday I'll join the '300' ranks with you, Loran..

Now, a question on permits. I received my State Trust Lands permit last week, but there is another permit of sorts required to enter areas like where Larry's 'Mission: Looney Tunes' and 'Mission: Almost Impossible' caches are. These spots are gated off with a drum latch and combo lock. I've seen the letter that lists the combos used each month that is sent to those who request it, but I have misplaced the info on which city or agency issues these. Does anybody know who I need to be visiting or writing to for this?

Thanks for any help,

-Mike-  (n4/c)