[Az-Geocaching] fire

Sun, 19 May 2002 12:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,
Do you know for sure that your 2/7 cache is ok? I know the west flank
of the fire was over by Woolerton, but not sure how far past.
I had aerial satellite photos to work with during the operation
(sounds really cool and fancy, but it is standard) but I did not get
the most updated info on where the fire was on that side, since we
were mostly concerned with the inhabited areas and the evac/roadblocks
etc. But I did think of us standing at your 2/7 cache that day, I
could even ID the exact peak on the photo!
You may need to wait a couple weeks to go and physically check, or
even longer if they close the forest.
Trisha

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Ken Henson wrote