[Az-Geocaching] Fire & Rain

Sat, 18 May 2002 01:52:30 EDT

--part1_bd.21167c06.2a17461e_boundary

I just talked to my mom tonight who lives in Springfield, Missouri and she
was complaining about their non-stop rain.  Apparently, it has been raining
there for days and they are one of the many in the area installing a new
roof.  The rain and wind has caused some leakages.

Wow, what a difference 1400 miles makes!

Kelly - "roadrunners"

--part1_bd.21167c06.2a17461e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I just talked to my mom tonight who lives in Springfield, Missouri and she was complaining about their non-stop rain.&nbsp; Apparently, it has been raining there for days and they are one of the many in the area installing a new roof.&nbsp; The rain and wind has caused some leakages.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Wow, what a difference 1400 miles makes!<BR>
<BR>
Kelly - "roadrunners"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_bd.21167c06.2a17461e_boundary--