[Az-Geocaching] Cache Archive: Down and Across

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:27:45 -0700

Darren,

How long until you remove the actual cache container?  I grabbed the puzzle
part several months ago, solved it, but haven't had the chance to try for
the cache.

Thanks,
Team LazyK - Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Johnson [mailto:greyseer@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 2:11 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Archive: Down and Across

The Down and Across cache is now archived.

I went to check on it today and the initial location is missing again.  That
makes three times that the container has come up missing.  I'm going to try
again, but it will be with another name and at another location.

In fact, this cache went missing THREE DAYS after I  got done replacing it.

For those familiar with the works of Larry Niven, TANJ!!!!!

Darren Johnson