[Az-Geocaching] New Feature

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 10:32:59 -0700

If anyone is having problems fitting the waypoints into your GPS - go find
more caches. Then you'll have fewer waypoints to load.

:)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Sullivan [mailto:feedle@feedle.net]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 10:14 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Feature

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Brian Cluff wrote:

> Please fell free to use it and lemme know if you run into anything
> weird, or you would like to see it do anything, or anything else on
> the site for that matter... we aim to please.

Brian:

First off, thanks for running a great resource.  The time and effort you put
into the site is much appreciated.

I do have a feature request.  The waypoint files for Arizona are now too big
to fit in some smaller GPS recievers (it's too big for my eTrex Legend!).
Perhaps you could figure out a way to make a "Phoenix Metro" version of the
file that excludes all of the caches that are more than 30-40 miles from
central Phoenix?

Thanks again..

-Fedl