[Az-Geocaching] Heading to Heber?

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:58:26 EDT

--part1_192.a1139c8.2a6a1dc2_boundary

Is anyone heading towards Heber, in the near future, that would be interested
in checking on our Boo Boo Bear cache?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=6905

We won't be able to get up to that area for another month to check on it
ourselves and some maps show that it was probably burned in the wildfire and
other maps show that it is fine.  So, if the cache is OK, I would like to
enable it.  But I also don't want to send someone on a wild goose chase,
either.

Thanks,
Lori
Team SnowPeople

--part1_192.a1139c8.2a6a1dc2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Is anyone heading towards Heber, in the near future, that would be interested in checking on our Boo Boo Bear cache? <BR>
<BR>
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=6905<BR>
<BR>
We won't be able to get up to that area for another month to check on it ourselves and some maps show that it was probably burned in the wildfire and other maps show that it is fine.&nbsp; So, if the cache is OK, I would like to enable it.&nbsp; But I also don't want to send someone on a wild goose chase, either.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Lori<BR>
Team SnowPeople</FONT></HTML>