[Az-Geocaching] Forests Reopening! Prescott

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

My 4 high-country caches in the Prescott NF are now re-activated. Have
fun, and be careful. I have too much to do right now, and don't want
to have to work 3 days straight on another fire!
While I am at it, also please don't get LOST, stuck in the mud, or
flooded out in a monsoon. I get called out for that stuff too! (But we
will rescue you....)

Trisha   "Lightning"
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse

On Thu, 18 July 2002, "Ford, Denny" wrote

> Still More good news
>

> Coconino National Forest, currently closed to access, is scheduled
to open Saturday, July 20,2002, 8:00 am.

> Smoking, campfire, chainsaw restrictions remain in effect except in
developed campgrounds.

> http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/coconino/
<http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/coconino/>

attempted the White Tanks today. Managed to get 2

<http://www.communitypapers.com/anytimenews4/myarticles.asp?P=622867&S=400&PubID=9182&EC=1> &S=400&PubID=9182&EC=1