[Az-Geocaching] Cache placement

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:47:38 -0700 (PDT)

I see where the Mount Baldy cache is in a protected
area but wasn't able to positively identify any other
caches as being violators. This is primarily due to
the fact that the Apache-Sitgreaves web site doesn't
have complete information on locations and doesn't
mention what restrictions there are for a primitive or
wilderness area.

I didn't see a log of any type from you on any of the
caches to alert hunters and hiders of the problem but
I probably just didn't see the right caches. Which
ones are the problem ones?

Eric
Team Dragon