[Az-Geocaching] Cache placement

Thane Madrid listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:35:49 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C22D29.E5E19330

I do not know if this is the right e-mail address to send this to or not =
but I am giving it a try. I live in the White Mountains of AZ and =
discovered an unknown fact to myself that I thought I should pass along. =
You are not allowed to place a cache in a Wilderness area in a National =
Forest. That would explain why I was unable to locate a couple of caches =
in my area. They where not where they were supposed to be, but rather =
they where at the local Ranger District office. I hope that this can =
help others in the plans to place a cache in the forest. Thank you, =
Thane Madrid

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C22D29.E5E19330

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I do not know if this is the right =
e-mail address=20
to send this to or not but I am giving it a try. I live in the White =
Mountains=20
of AZ and discovered an unknown fact to myself that I thought I should =
pass=20
along. You are not allowed to place a cache in a Wilderness area in a =
National=20
Forest. That would explain why I was unable to locate a couple of caches =
in my=20
area. They where not where they were supposed to be, but rather they =
where at=20
the local Ranger District office. I hope that this can help others in =
the plans=20
to place a cache in the forest. Thank you, Thane=20
Madrid</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C22D29.E5E19330--