[Az-Geocaching] Death of "Madonna of the Trail" cache...

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:24:19 -0700

No offense what so ever Larry.  Sand Dollar could rack up 4 finds off this
guy.  All 4 of his "Madonna" caches have the same password.  These caches
should be deleted.

Cody
Team CBX2

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Farquhar, Larry"                 |
|         |           <larry.farquhar@ipni.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           07/12/02 02:04 PM                 |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'" <az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com>  |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)                                                 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Sorry if I offend anyone, but geocaching in Arizona has hit a new low. I
don't like the new virtual cache GC6FD5. It's a freebie without any
requirements. No requirement to visit the statue, no requirements to Email
the owner- there's no requirement to justify a "find" on this statue. The
"reward" is a certificate that is password protected. However, the password
is shown in the background picture and is in the web link attached to the
cache description. So what's the purpose of this cache (if you can call it
that)?

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com