[Az-Geocaching] CA Cache containers

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
03 Jul 2002 09:22:00 -0700

We have the mailing list set to accept all message that are under 75K in
size.  Just keep in mind when you send an image that when it gets
encoded for e-mail use that it gets bigger, so a 75k image would
definatly get caught for moderation.
The best way to do it is to put it somewhere on the web and just mail
the link to everyone.  Thats a lot nicer to people on slow connections
and a whole lot nicer to the poor mailing list machine that has to send
out every single message out over 100 times :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek