[Az-Geocaching] CA Cache containers

Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:10:01 -0400

Does anyone know if you can post pictures here? I want to post a pic of the cache containers we're running into here in CA (I'm talking like 50% of the caches we've done).  They are about 3x5x2 for dimensions and olive green. They are army surplus and some refer to them as DECON containers.  I think they must be hung from a soldier's belt or pack as they have a nice hook on the back.  They are waterproof too!  We went to one of the local geocaching socials and found where they sold them.  They were only $1!  We bought several but I wonder if anyone has seen them at any local place?

Meteor Maniacs