[Az-Geocaching] Update on museum caches: Scottsdale and Mesa

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:28:37 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1726830699-1025656117=:50760

Hello Geocachers,

Here is an update on two of my museum caches.  The Scottsdale Historical Museum cache is temporarily disabled until September, because the museum is closed during July and August.

Several geocachers have reported to me that they have experienced difficulty finding the answer to one of the questions for the Mesa Historical Museum cache.  To help solve this problem, I have added a hint to my cache description to help you find where this exhibit is.

Ken