[Az-Geocaching] Following the cache

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:43:34 -0800

Howdy,

I agree with Randman. That was a very difficult cache to retrieve and I know
I didnt spend any longer than I had to retreiving it. I found it, logged it
and split! Alot of urban caches require a quick in and out and there isnt
any time to write a novel in the log (I just keep it short and then write a
novel on the cache page on the internet!!) :)

I did, however, know the rules that you requested and did write in my
favorite movie. But, the next cache team recommended their favorite and not
mine! So, here is my recomendation for my favorite movie!

THE COWBOY WAY!

Yehaw!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind