[Az-Geocaching] Falcon's View

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 01:00:07 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C2A49E.79CC10C0

Thanks as I know that looking for a container amoungst the rocks was way =
tougher than it should be
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mak Smith=20
  To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 11:52 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Falcon's View

  To those who haven't found Falcon's View and have spent some time =
looking for the first part, I would like to say that the first 2 parts =
are still there and in the exact spots that I placed them in. But the =
last stage is nowhere to be seen, as stated in my note on the cache =
page....

  **Update: 12/13/02 Due to the recent no-finds, I decided to head out =
this afternoon and check on the cache. I got there and found the first =
clue to be in the exact spot where I placed it, and I could read the =
coordinates perfectly. The second clue was still exactly where I placed =
it as well, just a little dirty. For those of you who want to get out =
there and find the first 2, go ahead they are still there. However, I =
was unable to find the last stage, the rocks that I had covering it were =
all gone and the container was nowhere to be found. I am making this =
unavailable for the time being until I can get back out there with a =
replacement container, as I have nothing that will fit in that spot at =
the current moment.**

  Anyways, if you need additional hints on the first part, just e-mail =
me at Lord_Frieza16@yahoo.com.

  Thanks,

  Frieza

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C2A49E.79CC10C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks as I know that looking for a =
container=20
amoungst the rocks was way tougher than it should be</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dlord_frieza16@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:lord_frieza16@yahoo.com">Mak=20
  Smith</A> </DIV>
  title=3Daz-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com">az-geocaching@lis=
tserv.azgeocaching.com</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, December 15, 2002 =
11:52=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] =
Falcon's=20
  View</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>To those who haven't found Falcon's View and have spent some time =
looking=20
  for the first part, I would like to say that the first 2 parts are =
still there=20
  and in the exact spots that I placed them in. But the last stage is =
nowhere to=20
  be seen, as stated in my note on the cache page....</P>
  <P>**Update: 12/13/02 Due to the recent no-finds, I decided to head =
out this=20
  afternoon and check on the cache. I got there and found the first clue =
to be=20
  in the exact spot where I placed it, and I could read the coordinates=20
  perfectly. The second clue was still exactly where I placed it as =
well, just a=20
  little dirty. For those of you who want to get out there and find the =
first 2,=20
  go ahead they are still there. However, I was unable to find the last =
stage,=20
  the rocks that I had covering it were all gone and the container was =
nowhere=20
  to be found. I am making this unavailable for the time being until I =
can get=20
  back out there with a replacement container, as I have nothing that =
will fit=20
  in that spot at the current moment.**</P>
  <P>Anyways, if you need additional hints on the first part, just =
e-mail me at=20
  <A =
href=3D"mailto:Lord_Frieza16@yahoo.com">Lord_Frieza16@yahoo.com</A>.</P>
  <P>Thanks,</P>