[Az-Geocaching] Why wasn't I suspended from school for carrying a pocketknife?

Sara Buchmann listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:54:27 -0700

The School policies have been updated because of all the school shootings
and school violence that has hit us recently.  The Columbine shooting is one
of the major reasons we have tougher school policies now.

Of course, if the teacher does not see that you have a "weapon" then you
won't get in trouble for it.

Sweepea