[Az-Geocaching] Buster or Bust cache

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:05:06 -0700

Sounds challenging. We almost came down to the Tucson area this weekend to
find as many of the caches there we could in two days. But plans changed.
Eventually, we'll get back down there and find them!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Jim Stamm
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 7:50 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Buster or Bust cache

Larry Farquhar wrote on 11/25/01 7:26 AM :

>What's the waypoint for the "Buster or Bust" cache? I don't have it listed
>and can't find it on the web site.

It is nonexistent at this time.  I haven't placed the cache there yet.  I
am in the process of determining the best way to the cache site, so it
will take me a couple of more trips there before I can formally create
the cache.  It will be in the Tucson area however, and I will post
several clues before placing it.