[Az-Geocaching] Buster or Bust cache

Jim Stamm az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:09:28 -0700

Larry Farquhar wrote on 11/25/01 8:05 AM :

>Sounds challenging. We almost came down to the Tucson area this weekend to
>find as many of the caches there we could in two days. But plans changed.
>Eventually, we'll get back down there and find them!

I had plans for two other caches - in scenic/historic spots in Catalina
State Park (two there already), but I wanted my first stash to be a
challenging one, since you guys seem to be pretty good at this.  And so
far, it has been quite a challenge for me.  There will be a lot of stars
when the "ratings" go up.