[Az-Geocaching] geocaching signature quilt

SNOW6006@aol.com SNOW6006@aol.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:55:19 EST

--part1_fb.1c9b65b9.291dc6e7_boundary

I have a suggestion.  It seems strange to have a quilt with just signatures
on it. Most quilt blocks are "decorated".  I think we should ask if any AZ
geocachers are interested in "decorating" a block for the quilt. If you have
more than 12 people interested, put their names in a hat and have a drawing.
I know Cheryl from CBX2 is a quilter and may enjoy "decorating" a block.  So
would I.  That would seem more fair to those in other parts of the state.

Just a thought..........

Lori

--part1_fb.1c9b65b9.291dc6e7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have a suggestion. &nbsp;It seems strange to have a quilt with just signatures on it. Most quilt blocks are "decorated". &nbsp;I think we should ask if any AZ geocachers are interested in "decorating" a block for the quilt. If you have more than 12 people interested, put their names in a hat and have a drawing. &nbsp;I know Cheryl from CBX2 is a quilter and may enjoy "decorating" a block. &nbsp;So would I. &nbsp;That would seem more fair to those in other parts of the state.
<BR>
<BR>Just a thought..........
<BR>
<BR>Lori</FONT></HTML>