[Az-Geocaching] List serve

evilfish evilfish at cox.net
Mon May 23 16:39:58 CDT 2016

Only 600....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

-------- Original message --------
From: Brian Cluff <brian at snaptek.com>
Date: 05/23/2016  1:10 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] List serve

    There's still 600+ people on this mailing list for anyone willing to
    post messages to them.

    Brian Cluff

    AzGeocaching.com

    On 05/23/2016 12:55 PM, Terry Gunn
      wrote:

      Caching and connecting on FB. :/

        On Mon, May 23, 2016, 12:51 PM Teresa Price <tnprice0424 at gmail.com>
          wrote:

          Still subscribed, but most of my caching
            interaction is via Facebook, websites, etc.  But thank you!

            On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 11:55 AM,
              Brian Cluff <brian at snaptek.com>
              wrote:

              The
                list has been quite for a while.

                Is anyone caching anymore?  Or is there just not a lot
                to say about Geocaching that hasn't already been said.

                Brian